9.23.2007

LISTS

REALLY, IT'S NOT
NEARLY AS GOOD
AS IT SOUNDS
06: Footlong hotdog
05: Bed and breakfast
04: Valuable coupon
03: Jazz
02: Vice president
01: Belgium

THE SIX DUMBEST THINGS
I EVER SAID TO ATTRACTIVE
WOMEN I MET IN BARS
06: Yes, that seat is taken.
05: Aren't you the girl who threw up all over the coats at (blank's) party?
04: I'm sorry, I don't like to dance.
03: Can I borrow two dollars to buy a beer?
02: Can't one of your friends drive you home?
01: Well, then do you think your friend would go out with me?

SIX NAMES FOR INDIE ROCK
BANDS I MAY SOMEDAY FORM
06: Death Cab for Millard Fillmore
05: To the Hammer, a Nail
04: Black Plastic Someday
03: Three-Button Jacket
02: Madagascar
01: Sandwich! Sandwich! Sandwich!

OH MY GOD
YOU ARE SUCH
AN IDIOT
06: Tribal tattoos
05: Maroon Five
04: Ugg boots
03: Naked yoga
02: Vitamin Water
01: "... Yeah, but at least we got rid of Saddam."

DECLASSIFIED MEMO:
SIX JOBS PRESIDENT BUSH
IS ACTIVELY CONSIDERING
ONCE HE LEAVES THE WHITE HOUSE
06: Cowboy
05: Fireman
04: Major League baseball player
03: Taste Tester at ice cream factory
02: Peace Core (sic) volunteer
01: President of smaller, less picky country

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home